Whitehouse Farm Barn‎ > ‎News‎ > ‎

2011 Rates are now on the Availability Calendar

posted 3 Nov 2010, 07:37 by nowtleft2   [ updated 3 Nov 2010, 07:43 ]
If you wish to book please call me to confirm the price and I will block out your required dates on the calendar pending a 10% deposit. The final balance is due approximately 6 weeks before you are due to travel when I will send out detailed instructions about how to get to Whitehouse farm Barn.

As with any holiday company I would advise that you take out holiday insurance just in case you have to cancel. If you did have to cancel I would be happy to refund the difference between what you paid and what I could sell the dates for at short notice.